Re: [BKARTS] Book research help

try a New Introduction to Bibliography  by Philip Gaskell
i believe this is covered in the 1st couple of chapters.
joyce

Hi,

I know this may be a bit off topic, but I thought with all these book experts someone may be able to help or at least point me in the right direction.

I am trying to figure out what some entries in a Toole Stott bibliography I have mean. They are:

8 (degree symbol), 12 (degree symbol), etc

Then there are many entries with this type of symbolism: [A]^2 B-Hh^8Ii^6 or A-MM^6 The symbol pi is also used in these formula type entries.

Thanks for any help with this.

Best,

Mark