Re: [BKARTS] Litho stones

Michele,

I have some tempered glass I use for paring. Some of it appears to be the glass from the front of old televisions. I also pare small bits on a piece of marble that was from a goofy cheese cutting set. Maybe your contractor buddy can get his hands on a marble sink cut-out from a counter top installation.

Regards
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx