[BKARTS] recommendations

I am writing to ask for some recommendations. People can e-mail me off list
if they feel that this is out of the scope of this list for public
discussion.

Has anyone dealt with any manufacturers in Ontario or Quebec for runs of
2000-3000 small (about 5" x 5 1/2" each), hardback art books? Is there
anyone you can recommend that will do the work here? Each of the larger
companies that I have spoken to outsource the work to far away places
(namely china and iceland).
I would rather support someone local.

Any help would be appreciated. I realize this is slightly outside of the
envelope of the small runs of art works in binding and restoration, but I
was hoping that someone here might have had some experience with this.

All of the people I know here work out of small shops that cannot deal with
this quantity without an unreasonable amount of work.

Thanks.

Mark.