[BKARTS] Question off-subject

OK, Peter, you can yell at me;  I cannot find the
answer to this question from anyone around here.
Has anyone flown from Atlanta to Los Angeles on
Delta?  What side of the plane do you sit on to
see the grand canyon???  The airlines don't put their
flight paths up on the web like before and no one
around here has gone to LAX from ATL.  Thanks for any
ideas!  Teri Lynn Herbert, Charleston SC