[BKARTS] Bob Wang Dies

Hi,
Just got this sad news from the Biblio list.I din't know him but I suspect many on this list did.
Dave

+++++++++++ message from Biblio++++++++++++

For those of you who may not yet have heard, Bob Wang passed
away yesterday morning.  Bob Wang and Mary Dodge operated
'Bookfinders West & East', sometimes from their home in the
Denver area, but also very much from 'on the road'.

Bob was an absolute artist when it came to crafting custom
book-boxes; his slip-cases and clam-shell boxes are the
absolute pinnacle of the craft.

With a very sad tip of the hat,
G'Jim c):{-

==========end of message from biblio==================