Re: [BKARTS] STUDIO SALE NYC NOV 18+19

Hi, I'm interested in the flat files and the paste papers. Any chance I could see them before next weekend? I'm located in Brooklyn.

thanks Dan Smith

On Nov 10, 2006, at 1:46 PM, lostlinkdesign wrote:

STUDIO SALE November 18th+19th, 11:00 -5:30

Bookbinding, Art and Design Studio is selling inventory of decorative papers, tools, equipment and quality textiles.

Brooklyn Navy Yard
Building 30, Studio 102
63 Flushing Ave., Brooklyn NY 11205
718-855-0505
(for directions) www.building30.com , click direction for map
(Important- Follow directions, pass Cumberland entrance to next entrance. 5 more blocks to Clinton Street, turn left into Navy Yard)
PLEASE BRING VALID PHOTO ID FOR ENTRY TO NAVY YARD

CASH and carry ONLY PLEASE

PAPER
Decorative paper-
Large Selection of hand made, paste papers, full sheets and off cuts. Large selection of handmade, commercial, marbled, Japanese and plain colored paper - many full sheets, many off-cuts.

TEXTILE
Beautiful Upholstery Chenilles and Decorative Fabrics 2+ yard pieces, 54" wide and large samples.

EQUIPMENT
5 drawer metal Flat Files 33 x 45
Small Mechanical Guillotine 24"
Sewing Frame and misc
Seal Master 360M Dry mounting Press 25"X33"
Bogen Copy Stand 16"x kathybrew@xxxxxxxxxxx 24" approx
Folding Tables 8' x 30"

GENERAL STUDIO:
, book cloth, leather remnants, hand tools graining combs, rolls of stamping foil, Goldens acrylics, metallic powders, brushes, design books, small photo trays, and weights.