Re: [BKARTS] bookbindings of the Wiener Werkstatte

Anyone in NYC between now and Feb. 26 should go see the "Josef Hoffmann Interiors" exhibition at the Neue Galerie on Fifth Avenue and 86th St. On the top floor, there is a case of Wiener Werkstatte bookbindings that are most wonderful. I've never seen them before, except in old black and white photographs, so it was quite a suprise. The entire exhibition is an inspiration, the I know you'll love the bindings. Check their hours before you go. Have fun, Mindy