[BKARTS] Half-Life

A while back as a result of a notice on this list, I purchased "Half-Life:
25 Years of Books by Barbara Tetenbaum & Triangular Press."

This volume is beautiful and inspiring - a catalogue raisonne of sorts but
much, much more. The structure and materials of the book are quite fine, the
images are stimulating, the text is creative, and the entire presentation is
of Fine Press quality.

I would recommend it to anyone interested in artist books and the process of
the artist. (I have no vested interest in this book or its promotion.)

Loving it,
Lee

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com