Re: [BKARTS] New catalog available

Dear John Neal:

This is to ask for your new catalogue when it is available. I am sure I have not gotten one in several years, since we have moved, from the Appalachian Mountains in Pennsylvania six hundred miles south to the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. The terrain is quite different. Here, we are surrounded by mountains and live half-way up one! In Pennsylvania, we had long, straight ranges, travelling north in rows. We were acquainted with the ocean side of North Carolina but we had never seen the mountains before. What a varied and beautiful state!

Due to my husband's illness and an exhausting move, I have not been able to work for 2 1/2 years but now, with a new studio finally in order I am looking forward to getting back to books and cards and paintings and prints before too long. Your new catalogue will be another inspiration. Thank you for sending it.

With best wishes.

Jane W. Conneen
The Little Farm Press
127 Hengestone Cove