Re: [BKARTS] New catalog available

Dear John Neal:

I just wrote a note, to tell you that I would like your new catalogue when it is ready. However, Bellsouth got it all mixed up and I don't think they sent it off. So............you may be getting two...or none! We came from the Appalachian (Pocono) Mountains six hundred miles south to the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. Quite a difference. The mountains, here, are beautiful and so green, all the way to the top, and we live half-way up one. Being well acquainted with the ocean side of NC. I now understand what a beautiful and varied state this is.

After 2 1/2 years of coping with my husband's illness (he is much better now and will be 90 next year!) plus a horrific move, I am finally looking forward to getting back to my studio. and I'm sure your new catalogue will be inspiring.too.

Thank you very much for sending it.

With best wishes,

Jane W. Conneen
The Little Farm Press
1127 Hengestone Cove
Waynesville, NC 28786
828 452 3198

My new 64-page catalog for calligraphers and bookbinders is at the
printer and will mail early in December. It will be automatically sent
to everyone who has ordered or requested a catalog in the last two
years. Teachers and groups can request bulk shipments. Send quantity and
address.

      However, you can see the catalog now. A pdf copy is available on
the website at www.johnnealbooks.com <http://www.johnnealbooks.com/> .

There are two pdf versions. A low res and a higher res. The low res
will open/down load faster and you will be able to move from page to
page faster. The trade off is that the text and images are less sharp.
You need Adobe Reader (a free downloadable program) to view the pdf
catalog. You can browse the pdf catalog on line, download it to your
computer, and/or print it.

     Every item in the catalog is also on the shopping cart of the
website - so you don't have to look at the pdf catalog to browse/order.
The most recent additions have been added to the beginning of each
section.  - John

John Neal, Bookseller, www.JohnNealBooks.com 800-369-9598 (usa only)

336-272-6139, fax: 336-272-9015. POB 9986, Greensboro, NC 27429 USA

John Neal, Bookseller

www.JohnNealBooks.com

800-369-9598

336-272-6139