Re: [BKARTS] Apprenticeship Opportunity

Dear Richard Minsky,

Have you found a new apprentice yet?  If not, and if you'll consider an
application from a binder with Center for Book Arts classes and a
self-guided reading and practice program under her belt, please let me
know and I'll send you a more formal letter of application with
supporting material.

Many thanks,
Cara Schlesinger

-- Richard Minsky <minsky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am looking for an artist's assistant/apprentice for my studio.

Must know the basics of hand bookbinding: folding, sewing, adhesives,
casemaking, casing-in, rounding and backing. Laced-in boards, full
leather binding and finishing preferred. Located near Hudson, NY.

Applicant should be familiar with my website and body of work before
contacting me.

Richard
http://minsky.com