[BKARTS] URGENT: Water-powered printing press & business/restoration opportunity

Pardon the cross-post for this important message, but this may be of
interest to papermakers and bookbinders as well as printers:

It has come to our attention that there is a vintage print shop that
may be demolished if no viable alternative is proposed. The building
includes a once-upon-a-time living quarters, and a fully equipped,
1800's print shop that includes some Golding job presses. One of the
presses is powered by a unique water system.

In order to save the building and shop, we need to demonstrate
interest and support ASAP. You may log in to post your comments
directly so that the new owners will see them, or, without logging in,
you may send your comments to us on the form provided in the link
below.

For photos, details, and information,  see
http://www.briarpress.org/briarpress/discuss/viewtopic.php?id=301 .

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Elizabeth Nevin
Briar Press