[BKARTS] A call for bookbinding interns

To all on the list,

It is with great nervous excitement that I announce
that Paper Dragon Books will be opening it's brand new
store front in chelsea (manhattan, nyc) offering a
full compliment of services in fine and design binding
and letterpress printing.

Next year we will also be offering courses in fine and
basic bookbinding and printing  , a schedule of both
evening and weekend classes will be posted in the new
year .

For now though we are looking for interns to help with
sample production , in preparation for whatever passes
for a bindery and printshop Grand Opening !@!!.

this experience would be usefull to....

..anyone with a basic experience in bookbinding, who
is neat and has a regular amount of time to offer
between now and January............and is interested
in the construction of fine bindings, books,
portfolios, albums, boxes etc....there is only so much
you can do in a month!!!!
this placement may lead to a full or part time
position in 2007 also...

thanks for reading guys and email me if you are
interested.
Meantime anyone else who is interested in seeing what
we are all about , should come down to visit ,
hopefully we will have the place  serviceable by mid
december....!!!!!!

thanks
Gavin

gdovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx