[BKARTS] Winter & Spring at the SF Center for the Book

Greetings from the San Francisco Center for the Book

New events, exhibitions and classes are now on our website for programs through April 2007.
Please visit our website to view the entire calendar.

Of interest for the holidays are the annual Calendar Show (Dec. 8th) organized by the Pacific Center for the Book Arts and the Trunk Show (Dec. 14th) featuring goods for sale by our local artists and dedicated volunteers.

After the Calendar Show, we are looking forward to Bartkowiak's Best: Book Art from the Hamburg Archives which is designed to accompany the international book fair sponsored by Berkeley's Codex Foundation in February 2007. Bartkowiak's Best offers a look at exciting recent work rarely seen in the United States. Curator Stefan Bartkowiak founded forum book art, one of the most active organizations in Europe for promoting fine book art.

In the coming year, we are embarking on our second decade of sharing and providing resources in the book arts community and beyond. At this exciting juncture, we encourage you to get involved.

To join our email newsletter, click here.

Best,
Colleen Stockmann
colleen@xxxxxxxx
415.565.0545