[BKARTS] Christmas Gift Booklets from The Printery

The Printery has added a seasonal touch to its website, www.theprinterybooks.com. We have added a page listing Christmas Booklets we think you'll enjoy. This year's new offering, Christmastime, comes from an unfinished work by the great English author and leader of the Arts & Crafts movement, William Morris. It also contains a John DePol wood engraving printed from his original block.

Although Christmastime is particularly special, we think you'll find the other booklets to be charming as well. Some of the booklets are available in only a small quantity as indicated and one of them (Gift of the Magi) is available in flat sheets for our binder friends to turn into a very personal gift.

Happy Holidays,

Kay Michael and Virginia Kramer
The Printery