[BKARTS] 2007 workshops at Garage Annex School for Book Arts, Easthampton, MA

Dear friends:

We are pleased to announce our schedule of workshops for 2007. Please
visit www.GarageAnnexSchool.com.

New workshops include: Miniature Bookbindings with Jim Reid-Cunningham;
The History of the Book for Book Artists with Martin Antonetti; On the
Surface: Surface-Altering Techniques for Expressive Effect with Don
Glaister; and Material Image: The Paper Tells It All with Suzanne Moore.

Pam Spitzmueller, Daniel Kelm, Art Larson, Laura Wait, Linda Lembke, Hedi
Kyle, and Mark Tomlinson will all grace the school this year with an
interesting array of workshops.

We hope you can join us!

You may also be interested to know that we have recently started a new
student-apprentice program for long term study here at GAS. Please visit
the Opportunities section of our site for information on this exciting
development.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Greta

Greta D. Sibley