[BKARTS] Triumph/Ideal 4700 Stack Cutter Available, Winston-Salem, NC

I have a lightly used Triumph 4700 paper cutter available FREE to any
Book_Arts-L person who would like to come pick it up.  It's in good
condition and fully functional, I simply don't have the space for it
anymore.  It has the same specs as the one on the Ideal website
(www.ideal.de) but it is an older version and so looks slightly different.

Photos available at: http://www.yadtel.net/~kbkb/cutter/

This is a heavy unit. I can help you load it, but plan on having somebody
help you when you get it back to your studio.  This is a local pickup only
offer; please don't ask me to ship it.  Located just west of Winston-Salem,
NC, USA.

Thanks!

Ken Brownlow
kbkb@xxxxxxxxxx