[BKARTS] an offer

Friends....

I have belonged to the American Amateur Press Assn. for years. One aspect of
membership is a monthly "bundle" of printings from members. These are often
letterpress items of all sorts - flimsies, journals, cards, etc. with all
sorts of purposes and content. (Some members have turned to
computer-generated material but there is a lot of nice letterpress in them
still.) Although they are quite interesting I admit that time often prevents
me from even opening and enjoying them and by now I have amassed quite a
collection of them.

If anyone is curious, I can send as many as will fit into a flat rate
Priority box (about two dozen packages, depending on thickness - they often
have over 200 pieces each) for a $10 payment (paypal, credit card) to cover
postage and fees. Offer good for as long as they last.

Please email me privately if you are interested. It is time to clean off
some shelves and share the goodies.

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405
PH: 541-683-7033
mailto:leekirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER accepted.

Member Ephemera Society of America, AAPA, and
ABookCoOp (Tomfolio) - an international cooperative of independent used
booksellers.
Shop Co-Op! at www.tomfolio.com