[BKARTS] ISO: Book Arts holdings/Special Collections in/near Boston

I am In Search Of information about book arts/artist's book collections in or near Boston:
Can anyone point me to institutions or libraries in the area that have holdings of artist's books?

Perusing the many libraries & collections at Harvard, for example, gets me almost nowhere...
I thinka referral from anyone with a clue as to where such collections may reside would help a lot.

Thanks in advance!

Sibyl