[BKARTS] Paper Recommendations, was Homemade Book Cloth

Every time I look for a Japanese paper for a specific use, I'm overwhelmed with the choices - the names, weights and fibers!

Could anyone make recommendations for papers (names and weights) for the following uses?

spine lining

lining for bookcloth

the 'ideal' endpaper

Many thanks!