Re: [BKARTS] Paper Recommendations, was Homemade Book Cloth

I'm very interested in this as well. I'd also like to know more about what kinds of paper, and sources for that paper, that people use to make their signatures.

  Gina

Cameron Garland <camerongarland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Every time I look for a Japanese paper for a specific use, I'm overwhelmed with the choices - the names, weights and fibers!

Could anyone make recommendations for papers (names and weights) for the following uses?

spine lining

lining for bookcloth

the 'ideal' endpaper

Many thanks!