Re: [BKARTS] Paper Recommendations, was Homemade Book Cloth

Everyone will have their own preferences. Here are mine

Cameron Garland wrote:
Every time I look for a Japanese paper for a specific use, I'm overwhelmed with the choices - the names, weights and fibers!

Could anyone make recommendations for papers (names and weights) for the following uses?

spine lining
Okawara, machine made or handmade

lining for bookcloth
Sekishu

the 'ideal' endpaper
Hannemuhle Ingres(lighter weight) and Bugra (heavier)

and for text: Hannemuhle Ingres

Don Rash