Re: [BKARTS] Paper grain

Hello Jessica,

The paper will curl parallel to the grain when wet. (One side only) Machine made bond paper is especially vigorous in its curling.

Charles Jones

On Nov 28, 2006, at 6:43 PM, jessica syme wrote:

Can someone tell me how to tell (if it is possible) the direction of paper grain on 80 gsm Bond paper.
Jessica

Ask us about our Book Arts/Printing Intensive LaNana Creek Press Stephen F. Austin State University lananacreekpress.com Nacogdoches, Texas