[BKARTS] Friction Mounting

>christine cassidy wrote:
>I downloaded the instructions here that are the basis
>of
>what I did: The Use of Friction Mounting as an Aid to
>Pressing Works on Paper
>http://aic.stanford.edu/sg/bpg/annual/v03/bp03-10.html

I read the article on friction mounting and look
forward to trying it.  I'll be looking for the
"enhanced textural and three-dimensional quality of
the paper".

But I am curious what she meant by
"wet-strength tissue"?  What is an example of a wet
strenght tissue?

And also, wouldn't a humidity pak (with reemay and
blotters) achieve the same thing, just without the
above mentioned "textual qualities"?

Interesting.
Thanks,
Daniel Winston