[BKARTS] teaching letterpress

Suggestions for a good beginners text for learning/teaching letterpress?
Or is it best to just get in there with them and do it?  I've never used
any text when teaching this, but thought I would throw it out to the list
just to see what others do.

Best, Leslie

Professor Leslie Fedorchuk
Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
273 East Erie Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin   53202
414-276-7889

lfedorch@xxxxxxxx         www.miad.edu

MIAD is Wisconsin's only independent, four-year college of art and design.

"A Good Day - is any day
  that you're alive"
             Paul Westerberg