Re: [BKARTS] acidity of milk

Using Bookkeeper spray sounds like a much easier way to deacidify the
Artistamp paper. It is certainly more expensive than milk, but if you're
going to be using a lot of that paper, it might be worth buying some for
the convenience. The stuff dries almost instantly and doesn't warp the
paper.

Lavinia