Re: [BKARTS] Paper grain

Yes, William,
I also use that analogy. I used to use a bamboo placemat to keep my good brushes in.

BTW don't trust a paper dealer that you don't know to know about paper grain. I bought 500 sheets of a French text wt. paper for a book from a large dealer in New York that I was assured was grain long only to find out that it was short. After much back and forth on the phone, I used it with additional sheets shipped and had to cut off much more than I like. That old depression mentality at work I guess.

Best wishes on what promises to become a cold night. Blue norther is coming to East Texas. It is 70 degrees now and will be 30 in a couple of hours. Stiff ink for sure in the morning.

Charles