[BKARTS] Hong Kong Book Arts

I know this has been asked before, but I wasn't able to get the archive search to work. I am going to be in Hong Kong for a couple weeks in December. Does anyone know of any book or paper arts related exhibitions or events going on? Wonderful places for someone who loves paper to shop? Any places to take a one or two day book arts class/workshop?

Thanks!

Kara
http://www.bayimages.net