Re: [BKARTS] Paper Grain direction

When I suggested the tearing method for determining grain, I should have
made it clear that the bending method is the best of all when it's a
paper with a distinct grain direction. Some of them are so nearly equal
that I'm unable to be certain which way bends more easily. The tearing
method answers the question unequivocally.

The original poster seemed to still be having problems with all the
methods suggested by other posters.

Lavinia