[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: December

Book Arts Folks:

December is upon us, and we've got the December edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days posted to our website. Please stop by:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on Book of Days, and there you go.

A good December to you all!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com