[BKARTS] Making Books with Children Blog

Dear Friends

I have just started a new blog related to my makingbooks.com website. I have been sending a free monthly email newsletter to subscribers from my website and have decided to make the material available to a broader audience. Today's post, the first, is a Medieval Book Project which comes from last month's newsletter. There are also links to related sites. The newsletter comes out on or near the tenth of each month. I will post each current newsletter on the blog as well as occasiionally posts of old newsletters and thoughts about teaching and making books.

http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord