Re: [BKARTS] free medieval border download

Cari Ferraro doth schreibble:

"How to Draw a Medieval Border," a technique shown in the project section of my new book, "Discover Calligraphy and Illumination," Is now available as a free PDF download in the Books section of my website. Enjoy!

Here is the link to "How to Draw a Medieval Border" as a tinyurl:

http://tinyurl.com/yyb69s

Other news, two upcoming shows and photos of a new book. Check it out at

And here is the link to Cari's "What's New" page as a tinyurl:

http://tinyurl.com/y8ozdo

All the best to you this winter solstice season!

Cari

And to You and Yours.

~ Khem