Re: [BKARTS] Paper Grain direction

Thanks Lavinia
I am fine now, and have tried all methods and have been able to return the paper I purchased and have it cut off the A3 which means the A5 size has the grain going up the page as I wanted for the binding..bit of a learning curve. I did use the wetting the paper and the tearing both with success.
best
Jessica