Re: [BKARTS] Silk Grosgrain Ribbon?

Also, here in NY there is Tinsel Trading Post:

http://www.tinseltrading.com/

They are an amazing source for vintage trim-not the cheapest, but they have
great stuff. Not too long ago, they opened a shop called "The Store Across
the Street" which has a an amazing collection of vintage ribbons.

If you click on the 'home companion' link-there are some ribbons shown
there-but it might be worth calling them, as its a fraction of what they
have. They might be able to help you out, and I'm sure they would mail
order...

Best
Miriam