Re: [BKARTS] Instructions for "homemade" book cloth sought

Polymer plates give a beautiful impression. There's not much to say-- use them on good paper on a letterpress as you would with lead type, or moisten the paper and use them with an etching press.

Note that the solar plates sold by Blick and Daniel Smith and Graphic Chemical and (I think) Dan Weldon too are not the same product as a Polymer Plate proper. These use a similar (the same?) polymer and exposure technique but they have almost no thickness and so produce a very very subtle impression.

RM