Re: [BKARTS] Instructions for "homemade" book cloth sought

Hello,
Photopolymer plates work well for embossing. There is a method of making a counter plate with a positive transparency, slightly larger than the negative, but we have had good success with bondo (auto body work filler) on the tympan, covered with plastic wrap, close the press, open, trim and dry. More shallow plates work just fine.
I can send more complete details if needed. NA Graphics has material for the counters as well.

Charles Jones
LaNana Creek Press
Nacogdoches, Texas