[BKARTS] how to make bookcloth AGAIN

There are several weights of heat bonding material.I use the Heat n Bond Lite, available from Joann's Fabrics. I buy it in five yard rolls.  It produces excellent results, and the bookcloth is not heavy.  I back it with archival tissue and the resulting bookcloth is easy to handle, to glue and cut, and is impermeable to glue.  I have found this procedure works on all sorts of fabrics.
It seems to me to be preferable to all other methods.  By the way, this matter has been often and extensively discussed on the BOOK_ARTS list.  In addition, there is a lot of material archived on that list that deals with making your own bookcloth.  Someone should write a book about it.