[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options (was Re: [BKARTS] Unsub Book_Arts-L)

Briefly, to subscribe, the command is:

Subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your Full Real Name"

which is sent to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, send:

Unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note spelling of list name, i.e. the underscore between Book and Arts and the dash between Arts and L. All of these processes are fully automated, and syntax is vital. Please note the spelling of the listname, and double check before sending.

If you are changing ISP's / email providers, please unsubscribe from the old account before resubscribing from the new. Regrettably, I cannot add subscribers manually, but should your address have changed, and you no longer have access to the old, please let me know, and I'll remove you.

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L