Re: [BKARTS] How to make book cloth addition

There is a new fusible bonding material (ak fusible web) that is made
especially for lighter weight fabrics now - including silk, lace, etc. so
clearly light weight for lighter weight fabrics. It was invented by a
quilting artist who lives in the state of Washington on Whidbey Island. The
stuff is called Misty Fuse. Here is what is says on the Ebay guides about
it:

MISTY FUSE - WHAT IS IT AND HOW DO I USE IT?

Misty Fuse is a fairly new product developed by Esterita Austin, an
art-quilt artist.  This ultra thin fusible webbing is perfect for layering
fabrics without adding bulk.  Misty Fuse is an environmentally friendly
fusible that is solvent-free and recyclable.  This new fusible works well
with a variety of fabrics from velvets and cottons to delicate tulles and
organzas.  If you use multi-textured fabrics in your art quilts, this
product should work well for you.

Misty Fuse is available in white or black, by the yard.  It has no extra
adhesive to gum up your needles or scissors (I know that has been a problem
for me with other products!).  The fusible is made of 100% thermoplastic
adhesive polymer resin and can be used with all types of fabric.

Ebay guides are a great resource for product info, by the way.