Re: [BKARTS] printing on cloth

Dear Marnie,
I found I could put some very thin cloth through my Epson when I placed in on a low-tac reusable embroidery backing called Sulky Self Adhesive Tear Away Stabilizer that I bought from JoAnns fabrics. It is easy to re-use, cut to size, etc. It worked well. I've also seen some sprays that are supposed to prepare fabrics for accepting the printing inks but haven't tried those yet.

But, like Leonard said, you have to experiment with different cloths and settings, too. Best to put it straight through rather than winding through the printer.

Mara

Mara Jevera Fulmer
Associate Professor/Graphic Design
Visual Arts & Design Center