Date:    Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:10:50 EST
From:    Marnie Reed  Crowell <MRCrowell@xxxxxxx>
Subject: printing on cloth

The recent book cloth thread has been interesting. Now how about telling me
the best way to put that book cloth through my Epson ink jet printer? Either
the homemade book cloths or some favorite commercial kind? I am interested in
the whole spectrum from near photo quality to just nice patterns or ways to
print titles and author.
thanks,
marnie