Re: [BKARTS] Shopping for Silk Grosgrain Ribbon?

>_Thank you! I should have added that I am way down
>_South, way out in the country. I've grown so used to
>_counting upon email and FedEx and VISA that I forget
>_to mention my geographic disabilities when it comes to
>_shopping!

I haven't checked whether these people have exactly what you are looking
for, but Calontir Trim (www.calontirtrim.com) from Fayetteville,
Arizona, travels to SCA events (www.sca.org) all over the south (and more)
and has mail order.

 - Rachael Schechter