Re: [BKARTS] printing on cloth

it also helps to cut the leading edge of the bookcloth to a very clean edge. i have occasionally laid the bookcloth on a sheet of regular computer paper, with the top of the bookcloth about an inch below the top of the paper, and used a long piece of scotch tape (slightly longer than the width of the bookcloth) to fasten the cloth to the paper. that helps the printer to smoothly ride up over the edge of the bookcloth.

god luck!
leeanne---waiting with many fingers crossed to see if the computer techie can recover ALL my files from my crashed mac hard drive. back up your files, everyone!!!!