Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Dec 2006 to 4 Dec 2006 (#2006-95)

Marne,
The inkjet printing on cloth list will be lots of help to you printing on cloth. Generally speaking the cloth should be backed with paper which book can be or you can use freezer paper ironed to the back or purchase cloth already backed. At this point in time the best printers areEpsons with either Durabrite or Ultrachrome pigment inks as they are the most lightfast and archival. I use textiles from ColorPlus TExtiles and an Epson 2200 printer. I just posted a silk scarf I printed on the inkjet on silk list.
You do need to sign on to the web sight to view it - are you a yahoo member?
Sue

--
http://www.cafiberartists.com/