[BKARTS] Photography Exhibit in NYC

For any of you in NYC and particularly downtown, I invite you to a show I curated at PhotoGraphic Gallery at 252 Front Street just north of the South St. Seaport. The show presents the work of 20 noted photographers who make the Seaport district their home.

Thursday evening (tonight) is part of a recently launched local initiative called Seaport Thursdays which take place through Dec. 21 and then will continue on a monthly basis beginning in January. Sponsor is the newly formed Seaport District Cultural Association.

For further info: http://photographicnyc.com.

Best regards,
Jim