[BKARTS] looking for instructors

We are currently looking for instructors for letterpress printing, bookbinding, printmaking, and other related classes at a new book arts center in Asheville, NC. Classes range from day-long workshops to ongoing series classes. We are open to creative class structures and would like to diversify our offerings to the community.

If you are interested, please contact Micah Pulleyn at micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Check out our current website at www.ashevillebookworks.com

www.ashevillebookworks.com BookWorks 428 1/2 Haywood Road Asheville, NC 28806 828-255-8444 - studio / gallery