Re: [BKARTS] Which solvent to use on suede

On Dec 7, 2006, at 5:19 PM, Nancy Bloch wrote:

Can anyone advise what solvent I can use to remove residual adhesive left on
a suede object when a commercial sticker was peeled off? Will experiment in
very small area but what to start with? Appreciate any advice.

Nancy,
I don't think that I would even try a solvent, as it could cause more harm than good. I'd try an white vinyl eraser or a "Rubber Cement Pick-Up" (art supply stores have them).
Good luck.
Bill

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695