[BKARTS] Protecting books from sunlight

I have recently inherited a family heirloom "china cabinet," with wood shelves and back and glass sides and doors, in which I'd like to display my book arts collection. The only wall which will accommodate the cabinet gets some morning sun (at an angle) from adjacent windows which can't be blocked entirely by existing shades. I don't really want to cover the sides of the cabinet if I can avoid it but don't want to harm the books.

If anyone can suggest a solution, I'd welcome your advice.

Thanks!
Pam
--

Pam Maines