Re: [BKARTS] Adhesive for Transparent/Translucent Paper

Ginnie,

When you say vellum, I presume you mean the thin manufactured paper
and not real animal skins.

If it is the former, scrapbookers have adhesives for their *vellum*
that are not supposed to show. I have not used them yet, but was looking
at them just yesterday. Scrapbook people are careful about
archival qualities, so this stuff is probably pretty safe.

http://www.craftsetc.com/Store/ShowProduct.aspx?p=695809

http://www.craftsetc.com/Store/ShowProduct.aspx?p=782789

Good luck,

Beth in Bismarck