Re: [BKARTS] Adhesive for Transparent/Translucent Paper

I have tried several vellum adhesive products. None has yet proven
"perfect." The vellum adhesive runner puts down a line of adhesive, but it's
awkward to use and the amount of adhesive transferred is sometimes
irregular.

There is something called Wackytac Vellum Adhesive Sheets that I haven't
tried. Peel and stick - sounds easy. Nor have I tried the 3M Scotch Vellum
Adhesive. There is apparently as self-stick vellum available but I haven't
seen that.

In other words, there are products to try but I can't recommend anything
(tried or untried) as being entirely successful.

Cheers anyway,
Lee

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com